Disrupt the normal with us
Technical Project Lead
10+ years of experience | Full-Time | New Delhi
Role And Responsibilities
- Create and deploy project management process and procedures – schedule management, requirements traceability, issue and risk monitor & control, communication management, and status reporting.
- Handle end-to-end management of project deliverables and be aware about deployment processes and documentation.
- Experience in API, deployment, release and report creation.
- Monitor, track & mitigate issues and risks throughout the SDLC.
- Manage, track and report and coordinate with the team.
- Track deliverables and benefit realization.
- Facilitate scrum teams.
- Manage all impediments and obstructions in the team’s progress.
- Project Management professional with 10+ years of work experience.
- Project and portfolio analysis and reporting.
- Requirement gathering Waterfall, Agile & hybrid methodologies (SDLC).
- Project risk management.
- Scrum and PMP certified.
- Knowledge of Jira + Confluence.
TLC DigiTech Pvt. Ltd. (Formerly TLC Relationship Management Pvt. Ltd. ) is an innovative, marketing-oriented and design-led organization, uniquely providing a complete suite of solutions across digital, tech and services. Our products leverage insights gained working with global hospitality brands for acquisition, life cycle management and data monetization. We use the best tech platforms to make our products robust, future ready and shockproof. We offer integration free options through a backend app.
Set up over 20 years ago, we have a pan India presence and regional presence in the Middle East and Africa. With our corporate office in New Delhi, we have a team strength of 500 plus people, and bring a culture of innovation to deliver excellence. Our teams, including design, tech, digital, support, contact centres provide a unique single window solution to our customers.
Our tech products are developed on world class platforms to include CRM on Salesforce and Heroku with all integrations managed through MuleSoft. Our digital delivery is on the Adobe stacks including Adobe Experience Manager, Analytics, Target and Adobe Campaign with mobile apps developed on the Ionic hybrid platform. Our contact centres are integrated with voice, chat, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, email, social, web and SMS.
TLC Compliance and Statutory Audits are managed by a Big Four global accounting firm. We follow the highest levels of Information Security with an ISO 27001 certification. We are members of CII, FHRAI, TAAI, Nasscom, Dun & Bradstreet.
TLC managed websites include www.clubmarriott.in, www.diningprivilege.com, www.gourmetclub.co.ke and TLC apps include Club Marriott South Asia, Gourmet Club Kenya, DLITE PLUS that are available on the App Store and Google Play Store.